Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila is the wife of former NFL star Akbar Gbaja-Biamila. Not much is publicly known about Chrystal’s career or background, and she does not appear to have public social media profiles. She resides in Los Angeles with Akbar and their four children – Elijah, Saheedat, and twins Nasi and Naomi.
- Akbar Gbaja-Biamila was born in Los Angeles, California in 1979 to Nigerian immigrant parents.
- He is one of seven children in his family. His ancestry is Nigerian of Yoruba ethnicity.
- Both of his parents were originally Muslim. His mother later converted to Christianity.
- In 2000, his father was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. In 2002, his mother died in a car crash.
- He played football at Crenshaw High School in Los Angeles before attending San Diego State University on an athletic scholarship.
- He was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in 2003 in the 5th round of the NFL draft.
- He played in the NFL for 6 seasons (2003-2008) as a defensive end and linebacker for the Raiders, Chargers, and Dolphins.
- After retiring from the NFL in 2008, he became a sports analyst and TV host.
- He is currently a host of American Ninja Warrior and a co-host of The Talk on CBS.
Who is Akbar Gbaja-Biamila?
Akbar is a 42-year-old American TV personality and former professional football player. He played football in high school and college and was a defensive end and linebacker in the NFL for the Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, and Miami Dolphins from 2003-2008. After retiring from the NFL, he became a host and commentator for shows like American Ninja Warrior.
Akbar Gbaja-Biamila’s Career
Akbar played football at Crenshaw High School in Los Angeles before attending San Diego State University on an athletic scholarship. He was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the 5th round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He played for the Raiders, Chargers, and Dolphins over a 6-year NFL career, racking up 65 tackles and 13.5 sacks. After retiring in 2008, he became a sports analyst and TV host. He is currently a host of American Ninja Warrior and a co-host of The Talk.
Chrystal Gbaja Biamila Early Life
There is limited public information available about Chrystal’s background and early life. Reportedly she and Akbar met in 2004 at an Oakland Raiders game while he was playing for the team. They married in 2005 and have been together since, residing in LA with their four kids.
Is Chrystal Gbaja Biamila white?
There are no clear reports on Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila’s racial background or ethnicity. Most of the available information focuses on her marriage and family with Akbar rather than her background. So it is unclear if she is white or if she is of another racial background. The main source of public information is her relation to her husband Akbar.
In summary, Chrystal Gbaja-Biamila is known primarily as the wife of former NFL player and TV personality Akbar Gbaja-Biamila. There is limited public information available about her background, ethnicity, or career – the focus is on her long-term marriage and family with Akbar since the meeting in 2004. Her race and early life before meeting Akbar remain unclear based on publicly available information.